Essential for Paramedics in Critical Care
This course presents the critical information necessary to PASS the professional certification exam for Flight and Critical Care Paramedic
Delivered in a novel way, this course aims to maximize your time and effort by building on the knowledge you already have and targeting our lectures on the most crucial material you need to know that will make a difference in your SUCCESS on your Flight or Critical Care Paramedic exam.
Lets face it. The days of in-class learning are numbered. We're all just way to busy to sit in a classroom for days on end when there's a better option....
No travel! No classrooms!
Study where you want and when you want with Instructor Moderated Online Courses that fits with your schedule.
How is this course different than other Critical Care Review Courses?
- Instructor Moderated. Ask questions and get direct feedback from the instructor.
- Student Directed. Work on the course when it's convenient for you.
- Web Based. No more sitting in a classroom
- Mobile Friendly. Access from any computer or mobile device. There's even a mobile app you can use.
What's Included in this Premium Bundle?
- Lifetime access to the EPICC Review Course including all future updates.
- A personal invitation to our Private Facebook Group, exclusively for EPICC Students - This is where our team will be spending most of our time chatting with students, answering questions, and doing what we can to make sure you're successful.
- A complete audio download of the course Available Soon - So you can take EPICC with you while you're away from someplace where you can watch video. (like driving or exercising)
- A copy of my "Flight Crew Interview Tips" Study Guide - I wrote this guide after years of working as a Flight Paramedic talking with Flight Team Managers, HR Managers, and Interview Panels.
- Monthly LIVE Webinar Invite - Every month, come join in a group webinar where you'll have an opportunity to ask questions, and get answers directly from your instructors. We'll chat about some of the most common topics students struggle with on the exam, discuss new test taking strategies, and share some some of the latest new from FlightCrit and the Flight and Critical Care Transport Community.
- Four 1-Hour, 1-on-1 Coaching Calls - Using your preferred video call program (Skype, Facetime, or ZOOM) we'll sit down, 1 on 1, and focus on those specific topics you're struggling with.
- A 30 minutes Test Prep Call - On this final call before your exam, we'll make sure you're mentally ready to sit for your exam. We'll chat about some of the latest general test taking strategies, and I'll share with you some of the best TIPS for scoring higher on these specific exam. We'll also discuss what to expect at the texting center and how you should best physically prepare yourself for your exam.
- A recording of each Coaching Call, emailed to you within 48 hours, to use as you continue preparing for your exam. This way you can focus on our call and not on taking notes.
We'll see you on the inside!
Fly Safe, and Live Well!
Flight Paramedic and Founder of FlightCrit, I live in Colorado with my wife and two beautiful children. I'm a former US Coast Guard Search and Rescue Specialist and have worked as a Paramedic since 2001 in numerous county EMS systems and as a Firefighter / Paramedic for a Northern Colorado city department. I spend much of my time off with my family hiking, camping, and biking.