So, for my first "Monthly Update" post, here's what's been happening over at the FlightCrit HQ.
- Lesson has been completed and just needs to be recorded and uploaded.
Cardiopulmonary Emergencies and Hemodynamic Monitoring
- This section has been outlined and the lessons are being written as we speak. I hope to have this section completed soon.
OB / Neonatal / Pediatric Emergencies
- This section is currently being outlined. I'll be starting to write the lessons just as soon as I'm finished with the Cardiac Emergency and Hemodynamic Monitoring section.
- After OB/Neo/Peds, the only sections left will be General Medical, Environmental, and Toxicology.
- As a bonus, I'm going to be developing two additional lessons to help you put the information you've gained from this course to use. The first will cover advanced Test Taking Tips and the second will cover Best Practices for Dominating Your Flight Crew Member Job Interview.
What Else Is New?
- Once the entire EPICC Review Course is complete, and you complete all modules, you'll now be able to download a course completion certificate that you'll be able to use to show the number of hours completed.
- I have a special announcement for all current EPICC Review Course students, so check your inbox.
Ok, I think that's it for now. If you have questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Chat with you next month.